Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's the most wonderful time...of the year!

Good afternoon, everyone!  Just a reminder that if you plan on attending our Milk and Cookies with Santa event next week on December 2nd, we need your response by tomorrow!  The children can have snacks, make crafts, and have their Christmas picture taken with Santa!  It's so much nicer than trekking to the mall and waiting in a long line!  Please email Jenn Buttaro if you have any questions.

I have not won a prize in our Christmas Club Raffle yet, but 20 lucky folks have!  I am crossing my fingers for next week...

Anyone who knows me well (or not so well) knows that when the radio begins playing Christmas music all-the-time, I am so excited!  This year, why not sing along and practice for our annual Christmas Caroling on December 11th?  We will be caroling from 6 to 7 and then will return to school for cookies and hot chocolate.  Anyone who signed up to be on the committee, I will be in touch soon!

On behalf of the Executive Board of the PTG, I would like to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!  May God continue to bless you and keep you in His care.

Erin Clark